A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lewin, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Lewin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Roy Lewin MD is a male Pathologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jack R. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Jack Lewin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Lewin practices Anatomic Pathology near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pathologists.