A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lewis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Ashland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack B Lewis MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Jack Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Lewis practices Urology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Urologists.