Overall Review

March 19th, 2014
Simply the best.
Almost 10 years and counting for us. My best friend has been taking her children to Dr Louis for 17 years. He is extremely experienced and well respected in town - he has seen it ALL and nothing phases him. Issues big or small he handles with respect and kindness and in a calm, reassuring way. He is very conservative in terms of prescriptions, so no need to 2nd guess any prescriptions he gives. He is very supportive of breastfeeding, which was important to me in the early months. He is extremely kind and understanding towards first time moms. What seems so monumental to us he has seen 10,000 times before but he treats our concerns seriously. We have had our share of health issues along the way and we just cannot put into words the faith and trust we have in Dr Louis.

May 3rd, 2013
Fantastic Dr.
Dr. Louis is outstanding and has taken care of my daughter for 4 years. She has had some rough times and Dr. Louis has been thoughtful and caring, even visiting her in the hospital. He is an excellent Doctor.

January 14th, 2012
One of a Kind!
My parents used Dr. Louis when I was a child and when I had my son, he was the first one that popped in my mind... I had my pediatrician picked out before my son's name! I would choose no other. Thank you for 30 years of service with my family!