A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lubensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lubensky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lubensky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubensky graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lubensky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Lubensky MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Lubensky practice?
- Dr. Jack Lubensky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Lubensky practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Fresno Urologists.