A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Ludmir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Ludmir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Ludmir, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Prenatal Care
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludmir graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ludmir has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludmir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Ludmir practice?
Dr. Jack Ludmir practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.