Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Ludmir
Dr. Jack Ludmir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Ludmir is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Ludmir has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Ludmir has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Jack Ludmir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Manuel Ferreira
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Jennifer Brandenburg
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Nicole Bavuso
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8