A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lyons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lyons, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lyons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Lyons MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Jack Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Lyons practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.