A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lyons, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital-Highland
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Lyons practice?
Dr. Jack Lyons practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Effingham, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lyons, Dr. Evan Lyons, Dr. Giovanni Lyons, Dr. Hank Lyons, Dr. Hans Lyons, Dr. Ian Lyons, Dr. Ivan Lyons, Dr. Jackson Lyons