A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Berger, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Berger MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Jack Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Berger practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.