Dr. Jack Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Thomas?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Jack Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Jack Thomas has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever seen. His office staff is also very kind and professional. Dr. Thomas has performed surgery on me twice and both times he explained everything to me in detail before the surgery and gave me the best care possible after each surgery.

June 6th, 2015

Best Doctor in Town!

Dr. Thomas' staff was efficient and helpful when I called to make an appointment. They were proficient with the insurance process and were able to get me in very quickly (which was great, since I was in quite a bit of pain). Upon arrival at his office, my wait time was minimal (you know how long you usually sit in waiting rooms at doctor’s offices! Ugh!). The office atmosphere was nice - very much a "doctor's office" but without the sterile feeling; it was also incredibly clean (yes, I notice these things; maybe it’s weird, but I think my doctor should be organized and clean!). Dr. Thomas has one of the best bed-side manners I've ever experienced. He was kind, patient, and very knowledgeable, and I immediately felt comfortable talking to him. I ended up needing an injection, so prior to him starting the injection he carefully walked me through each step he was going to take. This really put me at ease, because I have a *tiny* fear of needles. :) Dr. Thomas took the time to numb my skin EVEN before he gave me a local anesthetic. It's those extra things that really make the difference to me. While the injection wasn't pain free, he was very gentle and took his time. His office staff made sure I was comfortable and even offered a glass of water when I felt a little queasy after the injection. Overall, this was one of my best experiences with a physician and his staff. I can see why this guy has been a favorite in this town for so long. He knows what he's doing; he takes the time to spend with his patients explaining and talking with them; and he is just an all-around, very nice man.

January 6th, 2015

Best Surgeon I have ever known.

Best surgeon I have ever met. He was amazing in quickly diagnosing my knee problems. He gave me several options and was patient with all of my questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is experiencing knee pain.

June 13th, 2013

Wrong Diagnosis

this dr hurt me more then he helped me. after I had surgery I did not see him, he called my husband and told him what he did. what dr does that? it me took me moving and seeing another dr to find out what is wrong with me. I would not see him if he was the last dr on earth.

June 4th, 2012

Horrible

. I was seen in his Dallas office. I first knew something was not right when i walked in the office. The office was bare and creepy...no computers or basic office equipment or pictures on the walls. No magazines or tv's.

May 11th, 2011

Glad I went to see him

went to see dr. Thomas for a second opinion. He gave me other options other than surgery. I am doing well and very happy he took the time to see me.

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Jack Thomas has been my orthopedic surgeon for years and I would not use anyone else. He is very knowledgeable and experienced and shows great compassion for his patients and his field. I have always trusted him and he has always treated me well with excellent results

September 16th, 2010

He botched my hip replacement. My sciatic nerve was stretched beyond repair.I will have to take pain medication for the rest of my life because of nerve pain.

January 4th, 2010

Talented and personable

Dr Thomas has been my orthopedic surgeon several times over a number of years. He knows his specialty and he is warm and friendly.

March 27th, 2017