A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Wright is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Wright, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Marcus Wright MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Wright practice?
- Dr. Jack Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Wright practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.