Dr. Jack Wright Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jack Wright?

Mr. Antibiotic

Posted on October 19th, 2014

Staff was decent but Mr. Wright was by far the least personable doctor I have every experienced. At first I kind of liked how fast he was but over the years I learned that he wasn't quick, he just didn't really care. I left after I realized that every time I had an issue he would order a Antibiotic shot and send me on my way. I was lucky that I never had any major issues because I don't believe he would have found them. He also put me on extreme doses of Zoloft for anxiety attacks which caused a rash of problems. Choose another doctor.

Go to someone else in this practice

Posted on September 15th, 2014

Go to someone else in this practice. I went to Dr Wright for 15+ years and never cared for his ways but he always had an open schedule and I was in & out in no time and I liked that. But now that I'm in my 50's and things are starting to go bad I'm taking my doctor visits a little more seriously. I now go a different doctor at this same practice and I have been pleased thus far. If you just need some allergy medicine Dr. Wright should be fine to see but if you want a thorough, involved doctor I would not recommend Jack Wright.

Ridiculous

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Read other reviews....same thing. Do not use this Dr.

No issue

Posted on June 8th, 2013

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Wright for over 10 years and fine that he is through and competent. His staff is helpful and efficient.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

He has been our family physician for over 20 years. Referred us to specialists when needed and diagnosed my son with appendicitis on the spot and sent us to to hospital.

Don't go to this Doctor.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

He is very rude and condescending and like the other reviews, he is just looking to make kick-backs off prescriptions rather than assessing your symptoms. He has you come back in to get refills just so he can make money. He does not care about his patients and his staff is very unfriendly as well. The last place you want to go to when you're feeling ill.

Alarmed by lack of thoroughness

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I recently had to change doctors due to a change in my insurance. I selected Dr. Wright randomly. I was initially bothered by the sterile environment of the office lobby. It felt more like being in a county health care facility rather than a private doctors office. The staff weren't outright rude, but they seemed indifferent to their patients (myself as well as others who came in after me). I became more alarmed when I met the doctor. I told him I was a new patient with several chronic health care issues (cardiac, kidney, lungs, etc) and wanted to introduce myself and get to know him a little bit before I had another health crisis. I also told him that I needed some prescriptions renewed. Although he did have the health history I filled out in the lobby, he asked for no elaboration on my health history. Instead, he asked what medications, typed the prescriptions into his computer, asked if I needed anything else and then wished me a good day. the entire visit lasted less than ten minutes. I initially planned on changing doctors immediately, but never got around to it. Then I had an asthma flare up. I got in to see him very quickly which was a positive, but once again I had almost the same experience. He asked what medications I was taking, asked which ones I needed refills for and then wished me a good day. He did not even ask me to set up a follow up. Two days later, after my condition worsened, I went to my asthma doctor who spent over half an hour reevaluating me and changed all of my medications. I felt better by days end. Dr. Wright seems like a nice guy, but he shows no interest in his patients to the point that I think he is frighteningly negligent. I will never return to his office. (PS For comparison, I regularly see six different specialists and have not a single complaint about any of them.)

Dr. Wrong

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Dr. Wright was my PCP for 15 years and in the past three years misdiagnosed me three times. Two of these endangered my health. If I hadn't gone to a specialist on my own, I could have died from a tumor in my sinuses that Dr. Wright diagnosed as a reaction to air pollution. He overdosed me on hypertension medication that caused my heart to dangerously slow down and he had me tested for Lyme disease (I live in the city) when I actually had shingles. When the tests came back negative, his instructions sent by mail told me to exercise and diet. I finally fired him as my doctor.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

One of the worst experiences I have ever had.

RUDE!

Posted on January 16th, 2012

My mother has had nothing but problems with this Dr. He is rude, has made rude comments about her weight, is so quick to diagnose something without getting all the information, and is quick to refer you somewhere that he will get a kickback on, not somewhere that you really need to go. He also writes prescriptions on a kick back basis, not the proper medication for your problem. Being in the medical field myself, I can spot this behavior. Every time she leaves there, she calls me crying. This man should not be allowed to practice medicine. Just read the other reviews, I'm not the only person who feels this way. The other doctors in this office are much better, if you have to go to this office, choose any doctor other than Dr Wright.

what a jerk

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr Wright gets mad if you ask any questions. He is in a hurry does not have time or care for his patients. It is easy to get an appointnment. I have never felt so uncomfortable with a doctor.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

I have seen Dr. Wright regularly for over 10 years. I will not return to him. He has always been very quick to diagnose any issue without giving me time to feel like I have given all necessary information. He is in and out before I can finish explaining. His manner makes me feel unable to work with him.