A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Magness is Excellent. Dr. Magness has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Magness, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Magness graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Magness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magness accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Magness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Magness practice?
Dr. Jack Magness practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Dermatologists and Fort Smith Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Magness, Dr. Evan Magness, Dr. Giovanni Magness, Dr. Hank Magness, Dr. Hans Magness, Dr. Ian Magness, Dr. Ivan Magness, Dr. Jackson Magness