A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Magness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Magness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Magness, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Magness graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Magness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack L Magness MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Magness practice?
- Dr. Jack Magness has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Magness practices Dermatology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Dermatologists.