A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Maidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Maidman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Maidman, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maidman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Maidman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maidman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Maidman practice?
Dr. Jack Maidman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Monroe, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists, New York Geneticists, and New York Pediatricians.