A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Maidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Maidman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Maidman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maidman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maidman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Harlem Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack E Maidman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Maidman practice?
- Dr. Jack Maidman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Maidman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.