Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Maidman
Dr. Jack Maidman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Bronxville, NY and New York, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Maidman is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Brooklyn University Hospital and New York Harbor Healthcare System. Dr. Maidman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Maidman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jack Maidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Paula Castano
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Sreedhar Gaddipati
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Lorraine Chrisomalis Valasiadis
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 0 mi27