A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Matheny is Poor. Dr. Matheny has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheny graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matheny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Comm Med Ctr, Palatka, Fl
- Putnam Medical Center
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matheny accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Matheny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Matheny practice?
Dr. Jack Matheny practices Family Medicine near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Matheny, Dr. Deshawn Matheny, Dr. Hank Matheny, Dr. Shayne Matheny, Dr. Shane Matheny, Dr. Giovanni Matheny, Dr. Ian Matheny, Dr. Shawn Matheny