A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Matheny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Matheny is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheny graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Matheny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Community Medical Center
- Putnam Comm Med Ctr, Palatka, Fl
- Putnam Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Meadows Matheny MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Matheny practice?
- Dr. Jack Matheny has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Matheny practices Family Medicine near Palatka, FL.
See Palatka Family Physicians.