Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Matloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Matloff is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Matloff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloff graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morton Matloff MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Matloff practice?
- Dr. Jack Matloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Matloff practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.