Learn more about Dr. Jack Matloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Matloff is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matloff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Matloff, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiac Tamponade
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intraoperative Complications
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloff graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 7 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morton Matloff MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Matloff practice?
- Dr. Jack Matloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Matloff practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.