A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Maxwell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Allen Maxwell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Jack Maxwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Maxwell practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Creek, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.