A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Maxwell is Good. Dr. Maxwell has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maxwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Maxwell practice?
Dr. Jack Maxwell practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lake Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and HICKORY CREEK, TX.
See Lake Dallas Family Physicians and Lake Dallas General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Maxwell, Dr. Deshawn Maxwell, Dr. Hank Maxwell, Dr. Shayne Maxwell, Dr. Shane Maxwell, Dr. Giovanni Maxwell, Dr. Ian Maxwell, Dr. Shawn Maxwell