Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. Yahoo.
 |  Realtor  |  show details
by Steve H on Aug 6th, 2014

I've been a Patience of Dr. Maxwell for quite some time. He's great! Explains What and Why before doing anything. Great bedside manor and a great friendly guy. I highly recommend Dr Maxwell.

|  What doctor  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

ive been in to see this doctor 2to 3 times however, I've never seen the doctor just the pa. When I saw the picture of him on here its the first time to see what he looks like. I can however rate the pa. I give her a high rate. It's to bad she's not the doctor otherwise I wouldn't have to hunt for a new doctor.

|  Don't waste your time or money with Dr. Maxwell!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

This doctor is a lazy, incompitent, ripoff artist. In my three visits I was referred to another doctor two out of the three times and was told to take some over the counter medecine the other time. Wait times are rediculous and patients are hurded into and out of exam rooms as quickly as possible. I was billed over $100 for a 90 second office visit. The family member who referred me to Dr. Maxwell has recently had similar expiriences and is no longer seeing him. Stay away from this sorry excuse for a doctor!

|  Avoid this doctor if you want to keep your money and your health!  |  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 15th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  never go to anyone else  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

i have had bad experiences in the past, the first time i went to doctor maxwell was amazing! he totaly understood my situation and recommended books i could read. second visit was just as rewarding. nurses were nice and the wait was total 5 min. highly recommend

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Caring. Great staff!

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

AWFUL Staff, no attention to detail,do not follow though. hard to get to see the doctor. Dr. has too many patient to care.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com