Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Mcaninch
Dr. Jack Mcaninch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mcaninch is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSF Mt Zion. Dr. Mcaninch has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Mcaninch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jack Mcaninch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Benjamin Breyer
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Krishna Ramaswamy
Urology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Kirsten Greene
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi17