A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack McAninch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack McAninch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAninch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McAninch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack McAninch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Gunshot Wounds
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Trauma
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Rectal Fistula
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McAninch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. McAninch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Weldon McAninch MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. McAninch practice?
- Dr. Jack McAninch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack McAninch practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.