A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack McCue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCue
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack McCue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bacterial Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCue graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Rai-Cesar Chavez St-San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Dean McCue MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. McCue practice?
- Dr. Jack McCue has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack McCue practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Internists and Sonora Geriatric Doctors.