A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack McCue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCue
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack McCue, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bacterial Infections
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCue graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Rai-Cesar Chavez St-San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Dean McCue MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. McCue practice?
- Dr. Jack McCue has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack McCue practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Internists and Sonora Geriatric Doctors.