Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Mclendon Jr
Dr. Jack Mclendon Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheffield, AL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mclendon is affiliated with Shoals Hospital, Helen Keller Memorial Hospital and Shoals. Dr. Mclendon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Mclendon Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Mclendon Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield, AL.
Dr. Phillip Dean
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sheffield, AL 0.01 mi6
Dr. Joshua Vacik
Sheffield, AL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jerrel Mcanalley
Sheffield, AL 0.01 mi31