A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack McNeil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeil graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. McNeil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital-Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Anderson McNeil MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. McNeil practice?
- Dr. Jack McNeil has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack McNeil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, MS.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.