A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Meshel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Meshel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meshel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Meshel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshel graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meshel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Charles Meshel MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Meshel practice?
- Dr. Jack Meshel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Meshel practices Cardiology near Bluefield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bluefield, WV.
See Bluefield Cardiologists.