A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Meshel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Meshel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meshel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Meshel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshel graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meshel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Charles Meshel MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Meshel practice?
- Dr. Jack Meshel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Meshel practices Cardiology near Bluefield, VA.
See Bluefield Cardiologists.