Dr. Jack Meshel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Meshel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jack Meshel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2012

blew me off

I went to this doctor to see about chest pain. Was seen in a walk in clinic and sent to an ER, where they admitted me and kept me overnight for the chest pain and then discharged me to see this cardiologist the following week. he immediately sent me home with a holter monitor for 24 hrs, as well a stress test for the following morning. I was taking nitro for the chest pain, keep in mind im in my early thirties with a history of valve problems since childhood. The only actual problems i had was documented history, no actual problems. The tests were done, three EKGS showed problems, but this dr said all is well, but cant or should i say wont explain the chest pain. In the past two weeks my bp has blown sky high. normal for me is like 110/60 now the bottom number is 110 or more at best. The dr said i dont need to worry, the bp reading today of 128/112 is a good blood pressure. I was told the chest pain is normal dont worry. I left there upset, and later the same evening i was in the floor with major chest pain, and having to take nitroglycerin to stop it. I am going elsewhere.I go in and wait forever to be seen while the office staff runs back and forth laughing and joking. Then he finally comes out, running back and forth chatting as the pt was leaving. Three days in a row i was in his office he was wearing the same clothes, and he couldn't spend more than five minutes with each pt, but spend fifteen mins doing dictation on each before seeing the next. Then he asked who was next, she told him that they were in order, 1, 2, 3. Five mins later he had to ask her what order again, after seeing pt one and doing the dictation. How couldn't you remember this simple bit of information? I advise anybody to search for complaints before you commit to a dr. i am now going to go elsewhere and pray i do not have a serious problem before i can get to help.

February 15th, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor... Saved my life.. I am very grateful

April 15th, 2015