Dr. Jack Metcalf Is this you?

January 25th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner - enjoy my visits

September 17th, 2015

Never answer the phone

Let me start by saying Dr. Metcalf is a great doctor and has cured my daughter of many issues she was experiencing before we started being treated here. But, the front office NEVER answers the phone. I leave messages and they NEVER call me back. Often the voicemail says the office is closed and their hours are x-x, but I am calling within those days of the week and hours so it never makes sense that they are closed. Other times I can't leave a message b/c the voicemail keeps playing and it never beeps for me to leave a message. It's really frustrating.

August 30th, 2013

Regardless of paying in full on the date of service, four months later I continued to receive bills and letters with threats to report me to a collection agency if I don't pay; Despite continued assurances for four months that my account has a zero balance.

June 22nd, 2010

Excellent experience

Not sure what the other rater was talking about. Dr. Metcalf was so kind to my little girl and got us in and out. His staff was also very pleasant and our experience there was completely positive. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 2nd, 2009

Dr. Metcalf is rude and belittling. I wouldn't recommend utilizing his professional services.

April 17th, 2015