A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Mocnik, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mocnik graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mocnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St. John Broken Arrow
- St John Owasso
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mocnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Mocnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Mocnik practice?
Dr. Jack Mocnik practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Mocnik, Dr. Evan Mocnik, Dr. Giovanni Mocnik, Dr. Hank Mocnik, Dr. Hans Mocnik, Dr. Ian Mocnik, Dr. Ivan Mocnik, Dr. Jackson Mocnik