A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Monchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Monchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monchik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monchik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Monchik, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monchik graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Monchik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morton Monchik MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Monchik practice?
- Dr. Jack Monchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Monchik practices Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.