A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Monchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Monchik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monchik
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monchik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Monchik, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monchik graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Monchik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Morton Monchik MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Monchik practice?
- Dr. Jack Monchik has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Monchik practices Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.