Surgeons
College Hill
154 Waterman St
Providence, RI 02906
401-273-2450
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  God Complex  |  show details
by Betty B. on Jun 5th, 2013

He's rude, arrogant, has a God complex, and heaven forbid you ask questions, you'll be spoken to as if you're stupid child. I agree with the previous review, I doubt he would talk that way if I were a man or had my husband with me.

|  Very dissapointing  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

He may have an entire room covered with placks & certificates but that does not mean to much if you can not communicate with patients. I had several concerns about Pararhyroid which he dodged or never responded to. Insisting I need surgery. He said I was on "the clock" when I repeated my concerns. So,I left. I wonder, being a woman, if he would would have been different had my husband come in with me. Appointment with Jack Monchik, MD 10/5/12 8am Constance S. Szydlo

|  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

Went to Dr. Monchik for a second opinion for a small nodule found in my thyroid. the first opinion said lets just watch it and see what happens.. Dr Monchik said lets send you for a biopsy just to make sure. Thank God he did. I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Even though my blood work and thyroid levels were normal he went the extra mile to double check. He was actually shocked at the results of the biopsy as small nodules are usually not biopsied. Please go for a second opinion with Dr Monchik it could save your life!