Aug 17th, 2016

Professional ,caring ,great bedside manner.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Anita on Jul 9th, 2016

This Dr. is the most caring and friendly Dr I ever had in my 78 yrs. He is really on the ball and takes good care of you. He and his staff are a one of a kind in this fast pace world. I drive a long distance, to see him, but he is worth it.

Throwback to the Days of the Country Doctor show details Throwback to the Days of the Country Doctor
by Bob Gordon (Age 57) on Oct 26th, 2015

I lucked out when I moved to Harrisburg and found Dr. Moody listed in my area. He is very knowledgeable, caring, connected to other fine doctors, and humorous. Dr. Moody knows that laughter is often the best medicine. At my first annual physical exam, he took one look at a hernia that I had been putting off repairing for years and said "Holy Cow, how long have you been walking around with that?" Dr. Moody referred me to an excellent surgeon in the area that his wife had been a patient of. The follow-up care was great and the hernia has stayed 'fixed' with no signs of reversal. Dr. Moody may be the last of the good ol' country doctors. I have a work colleague who swears by Dr. Moody as well.

by Linda Banks on Aug 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Moody for many years and will continue to do so. Always answers my questions, refers me when necessary and cks up on me. Great dr. Highly Recommended

by Joyce clark on Aug 10th, 2015

I love Dr Moody and his pleasant staff

Dr Jack Moody show details Dr Jack Moody
by Gina Colon on Jan 19th, 2015

Dr Moody is very knowledgeablr, down to earth and amicable. I just love him.

Sep 26th, 2012

i am so glad I took off 1/2 a day, as my mother waited alomost 25 minutes from the time we walked into the door, and was seated in a waiting room for doctor.

Jack became a friend ! show details Jack became a friend !
Jul 5th, 2011

He cares enough to give you his cell phone number.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by wlh on Mar 29th, 2010

One of the best Doctors I have ever had. He is very competent and professional and his staff is the same.