A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Moore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans