A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Murbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Murbach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murbach
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Murbach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Murbach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murbach graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Wesley Murbach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Murbach practice?
- Dr. Jack Murbach has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Murbach practices Psychiatry near Mountain Brk, AL.