A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Mydlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Mydlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Mydlo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mydlo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mydlo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Henry Mydlo MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Mydlo practice?
- Dr. Jack Mydlo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Mydlo practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.