A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Needleman, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Needleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Needleman practice?
Dr. Jack Needleman practices Pediatrics, General Practice, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NJ and Branchburg, NJ.
See Bridgewater Pediatricians, Bridgewater General Practitioners, and Bridgewater Oncologists.