Pediatricians
Somerset Pediatric Group
155 Union Ave
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
908-725-1802
Locations and availability (5)

|  hes OK  |  show details
by D on Mar 29th, 2013

I went to see him a week after I was discharged from the hospital suffering from a concussion. The hospital told me to follow up with a family doctor so I went and saw him. My mother asked if there was any neurologist I could see. He gave a list that covered our insurance. He said he thought it wasn't necessary to see one. Its been TWO YEARS and still have brain injury/damage. I'd like to see what he would say about that.

|  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Superb doctor, especially if you are not always eager to be sent home with a bunch of drugs without reason. He has been my child's pediatrician for 3 years now and we love him. Very gentle with the child- its a treat to watch him handle a newborn. As a medical writer engaged in reading and writing for and with physicians, I find Dr Needleman to be outright " the best in the business".

|  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

I feel Dr. Needleman is very honest and up front with everything. He is to the point and will tell it like it is. I appreciated that when we met at the Bridgewater office. I was still looking for a pcp for my son and as a 1st time mom I needed guidance and advice. He LISTENED to my questions and comments. He took the time to make me feel comfortable by letting me speak. He wouldn't cut me off and rush to answer my questions before I was finished speaking. I have heard negative comments about Dr. Needleman from other parents saying "he tells me how to take care of my kid" and "Im the mom so I will decide how to take care of my child". And you will because you are the parent and parents will decide for them selves what they want to do. But, a man with so much experience and with children of his own will just tell you what is best for your child in an honest and upfront way. Thank you Dr. Needleman for all your honesty and advice :)