A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Nemez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Nemez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Nemez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemez graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nemez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nemez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack S. Nemez practice?
Dr. Jack Nemez practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.