A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Nettleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettleton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nettleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Nettleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettleton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nettleton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lee Nettleton MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Nettleton practice?
- Dr. Jack Nettleton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Nettleton practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Oncologists.