A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Nettleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettleton
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nettleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Nettleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettleton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nettleton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lee Nettleton MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Nettleton practice?
- Dr. Jack Nettleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Nettleton practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Owosso, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Radiation Oncologists.