Dr. Jack Newcomer MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Lake Worth, FL

November 2nd, 2016
The staff has always been courteous and helpful including phone conversations and during office visits. Dr Jack is connected with every brilliant surgeon in South Florida. When a referral is necessary he will send me to another doctor that I can have complete faith in. From treating the flu to referrals for surgery, Dr. Jack Newcomer will see to it that I return to good health.

June 24th, 2016
Dr Newcomer has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is great!

July 25th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Newcomer for a few years and am very pleased with his knowledge, kindness, low key disposition (never in a hurry). Despite his busy practice he treats patients very well and answers questions efficiently. His office staff are delightful also, his son Jason being the office manager.....A FIVE star rating all the way for Dr.Jack N...

March 29th, 2014
Interior Designer
I have been seeing Dr. Newcomer as my General practitioner since he began practicing medicine in Wellington Florida in 1981. I have complete trust in his abilities and am grateful for having a doctor whom I am able to get to listen, who knows and remembers my history and understands that a perfect heath plan is not always as written down in the text books... he is willing to think outside of the box and understands that we are NOT all the same.

September 5th, 2013
Look Elsewhere
The front desk staff for this office is terribly rude. The man who 'runs' the office apparently is Dr. Newcomer's son and treats people like they need to be taught a lesson. He is condescending, rude, corrects you, makes excuses and cries "poor me". Despicable in such a setting. I watched him treat the older lady in front of me like he was verbally abusing a child. When it came to be my turn, the situatition--solely because of his attitude--escalated into my swearing at him and walking out. But not before he literally yelled across the waiting room (which had 4 other patients in it) that it "was over", whatever that meant. I penned a letter and addressed it to Dr. Newcomer noting on the envelope that it was private. That little schmuck (his son) actually walked over to my office building and tried to address me personally at my place of work. I refused to speak to him. I then received a letter in the mail under the guise of being written by the Dr. himself, dismissing me from t he practice. What joke! Who runs their office in such a manner???

August 28th, 2012
Amazing Doc
I was referred to DR. Newcomer by a close friend who is an eye surgeon. We had moved to wellington starting a family and wanted a competent physician. My friend the surgeon immediately said that Jack had the high respect of the medical community in Wellington/Royal Palm. He has been our GP for 19 years and even though we have moved over 90 miles away I stll go back to him. His knowledge of pharmaceuticals and their application has to be on par with a pharmacologist. He has always been and continues to be a very studious Doctor and at a time when many Doctors seem to be business men over healers, Jack Newcomer is clearly a dedicated healer.

July 27th, 2012
Horrible Expereince.
Stay away from this Doctor. They will not even fill blood pressure medications without forcing you to make an appointment. I have been trying to reach them for three days and have yet to talk to a live person that will make me an appointment. So now I have been without blood pressure meds for two days and can't reach the doctor. My pharmacist requested a temp fill and they denied the request. To add insult to injury, his son runs the office and when I pointed out some problems in the past; he replied with "if you do not like it, find another Doctor". I know in South Florida customer service is non existent, but this family practice tops the cake. If you are looking for a good place to go, I suggest you look Elsewhere.

April 10th, 2012
WORSTE DOCTOR EVER!
He told my Mother she was not a good fit because she asked too many questions about her health care. He also billed my husband for an office visit that did not occur after cancelling. Save your money and your time.

July 11th, 2011
Not sure anymore
Recent visit experienced the worst treatment by staff. Past medical experience has been accurate. Last visit was horrible with very negative opinion about the office professionalism. Consider him but also consider others.

March 5th, 2011
Great Doctor
Highly recomend Dr Newcomer! Spent more time with me than my three previous physicians & you always see him not someone else.

November 4th, 2009
I trust Dr. Jack. He always gets me back on my feet.

November 12th, 2008