A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Newman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Newman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- non-invasive and nuclear cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Nathaniel Newman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jack Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Cardiologists.