A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Newman, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Newman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- non-invasive and nuclear cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Newman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Nathaniel Newman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jack Newman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jack Newman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Somerville, NJ.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.