A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Obadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Obadia, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obadia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Obadia graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obadia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack N Obadia DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Obadia practice?
- Dr. Jack Obadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Obadia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Plastic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Plastic Surgeons.