A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Obadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Obadia, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obadia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Obadia graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Obadia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack N Obadia DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Obadia practice?
- Dr. Jack Obadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Obadia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Plastic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Plastic Surgeons.