A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Parker, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Parker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Jackson Parker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Parker practice?
- Dr. Claude Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Parker practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.