A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Parker, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Parker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Sand Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Jackson Parker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Claude J. Parker practice?
- Dr. Claude Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Claude Parker practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.