Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Patterson
Dr. Jack Patterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, KY, with another office in Franklin, KY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with Medical Center at Franklin and Greenview Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jack Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, KY.
Dr. Joseph Fredi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Franklin, KY 0.07 mi34
Dr. Dana Cardin
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Franklin, KY 0.07 mi20
Dr. Deepak Gaba
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Franklin, KY 0.19 mi18