A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pearl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pearl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack William Pearl DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Jack Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Pearl practices Allergy & Immunology near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Allergists.