A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pearl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pearl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Pearl practice?
Dr. Jack Pearl practices Allergy & Immunology near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Allergists.