A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pearl is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pearl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack William Pearl DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Jack Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Pearl practices Allergy & Immunology near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Allergists.