A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Perlmutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Perlmutter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlmutter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perlmutter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Perlmutter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlmutter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perlmutter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bradley Perlmutter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Perlmutter practice?
- Dr. Jack Perlmutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Perlmutter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Algonquin, IL.
See Barrington Orthopedic Surgeons.