A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pettigrew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pettigrew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettigrew graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettigrew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Graves D O Pettigrew DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack G. Pettigrew practice?
- Dr. Jack Pettigrew has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Pettigrew practices Family Medicine near Brownsville, TN.
See Brownsville Family Physicians.