Learn more about Dr. Jack Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Pierce, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Pierce has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pierce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Pierce practice?
Dr. Jack Pierce practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.