Learn more about Dr. Jack Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pines
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Pines, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Pines MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Pines practice?
- Dr. Jack Pines has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Pines practices Urology near Hallandale Beach, FL.