A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pines is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Pines, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Pines MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Pines practice?
- Dr. Jack Pines has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Pines practices Urology near Hallandale Beach, FL.