A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Pines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pines
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Pines Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Pines, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Pines has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Pines MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Pines practice?
- Dr. Jack Pines has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Pines practices Urology near Hallandale Beach, FL.