Dr. Jack Pines MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Hallandale, FL

October 2nd, 2015
Poor Patient Skills
Dr Pines was rude, unnecessarily repetitive, arrogant and annoyed at best most of the time. I would never go to this doctor again or recommend anyone else to use him.

May 3rd, 2015
the worse Dr ever!!!! scape out of his hands he will not care about your condition...

October 13th, 2014
Dr. Pines terrible bedside manner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Pines has an unprofessional manner. Dr. Pines wanted to cover his a……. because he thought he left the stint inside of me in 2009. Dr. Pines informed me to get another Urologist since he didn’t want to be associated with the stint that he inserted in 2009. It's called CYA!!!! Dr. Pines got nervous and immediately requested that I take a KUB X-Ray at Hollywood Diagnostic which turned out NO STINT INSIDE OF ME!!!!!!!!! What a relief for Dr. Pines!!!!!!!! Dr. Pines wanted me to come to the office on a regular basis. I was upset and told Dr. Pines that he was neither my Primary Doctor nor my Dentist and there was no need for me to come on a regular basis to his office. I replied to him that I will only come if there was something wrong with me. Dr. Pines responded to me was that I should come on a regular basis no matter what!!!!!!! I was stunned and appalled at his request. I guess he needs the repeat business!!!!!!!!!! May be business is slow and he’s not getting enough patients in his office. Well, tooooo badddddddd!!!!!!! It’s OK; there are plenty of qualified Urologists out there!!!!

August 21st, 2013
T!!!!
Very comprehensive TRT! Excellent urologist!

May 21st, 2013
N/A
VERY COLD STAFF AND DOCTOR. SPENDS 10 MINUTES WITH YOU AFTER WAITING AN HOUR FOR HIM.COLD BEDSIDE MANNER..FIND SOMEONE THAT CARES.............NOT HIM.............

May 10th, 2013
Excellent
I loved that when I immediately launched into my symptoms, he stopped me and said Hold on. First, tell me..How are you? How is your family? How is business... My most memorable doctor's visit.

August 7th, 2012
this doctor does not care about you you are just a number to him