Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Powell III
Dr. Jack Powell III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newnan, GA, with another office in Peachtree City, GA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Powell is affiliated with Warm Springs Medical Center, Fayette Community Hospital and Atlanta Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Powell III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jack Powell III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newnan, GA.
Dr. Chad Kessler
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Newnan, GA 0 mi25
Dr. George Ballantyne
Newnan, GA 0 mi34
Dr. Jayson Mcmath
Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Newnan, GA 0 mi22