A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Power:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Power is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Power, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Power graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Power has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Bennett Power MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack B. Power practice?
- Dr. Jack Power has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jack Power practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood Valley, CA and Fort Bragg, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.