A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Quatannens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Quatannens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Quatannens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quatannens graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Quatannens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Quatannens MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Quatannens practice?
- Dr. John Quatannens has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Quatannens practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.