A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Quinlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Quinlan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinlan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Quinlan practice?
Dr. Jack Quinlan practices Cardiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Cardiologists.