A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Quinlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Quinlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinlan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quinlan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinlan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quinlan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Francis Quinlan MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Quinlan practice?
- Dr. Jack Quinlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Quinlan practices Cardiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Cardiologists.