A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Ragheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Ragheb, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragheb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ragheb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Warren G Magnuson Clinical Cen, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Ragheb MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Ragheb practice?
- Dr. Jack Ragheb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Ragheb practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists and Bethesda Pediatricians.