A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Ragheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ragheb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ragheb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Ragheb, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragheb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Ragheb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Warren G Magnuson Clinical Cen, Bethesda, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Ragheb MD and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Ragheb practice?
- Dr. Jack Ragheb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Ragheb practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists and Bethesda Pediatricians.